There’s nothing quite like driving a speedy, shiny classic car that turns heads and starts conversations. In fact, the beauty and elegance of old collectibles – like the 1964 Aston Martin DB5, the 1963 Corvette Sting Ray and the 1969 Dodge Charger – can be downright captivating.
If you don’t happen to own one of these timeless beauties, it may not mean you will never own a classic. In fact, there are many automobile aficionados and industry experts that predict we can expect a whole new generation of cars that will one day be bestowed the same level of prestige as, say, the 1969 Chevy Camaro.
If your curiosity is getting the better of you, here is a peek at the 10 models predicted by CNET’s Car Tech editors as being the vintage cars of the future. Who knows, you just may own a classic after all.
- Toyota Prius (first generation): Built from 1997 to 2003, sold in the U.S. from 2001 to 2003
- Honda Insight (first generation): Sold in the U.S. from 1999 to 2006
- Toyota MR2 Spyder: Built from 1999 to 2007
- Honda S2000: Built from 2000 to 2009
- Scion xB: Offered from 2004 to 2006
- Infiniti G35: Built from 2003 to 2006
- BMW 335i/N54 3-series: Built from 2006 to 2010
- Pontiac G8: Built from early 2008 to mid-2009
- Dodge Magnum: Built 2004 to 2008
- Chrysler 300C: Built 2005 to 2011
If any of the above-named vehicles is sitting in your garage, congratulations may be in order. And if not, it’s not too late to start checking the classified and used car lots.
Regardless what you’re driving or what automobile you might have stored away, we at 1st Community are here to make sure you have it covered! Contact us today.
For further questions and assistance, please contact 1st Community Insurance Services at 760-325-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st Community Insurance Services: Serving our communtiy througout California.
Content provided by: Safeco Insurance