California Business Owners Policy
California businesses require a comprehensive California business owners policy to provide coverage for the risks they are exposed to on a daily basis. If you own a restaurant, your chef could slip and fall in the kitchen. If you own a contracting business, your builders are exposed to heavy equipment, sharp objects, and towering heights. If you own an IT company, you could accidentally confuse some numbers causing a client to lose a lot of money. Securing your business from the many risks that threaten it is essential.
At 1st Community Insurance we design your BOP to cover the needs of your specific company. Because a BOP is a package policy, we combine the right coverages to secure the best rate for you. We combine, as appropriate the following policy types:
- Property insurance including buildings, equipment, and inventory.
- Business interruption insurance. If your business is unable to produce revenue due to halted operations, this type of coverage will offset lost profits or continue paying your owed expenses.
- Casualty or liability protection. This product will secure your business from harm caused by the employees or products to other people.
- Crime insurance. If your business is robbed, burglarized, or vandalized in any way, crime insurance will kick in. It will also cover losses due to employee theft and/or embezzlement.
- Liability insurance. Lawsuits are common and judgments are high, protecting your business with liability coverage will give you peace of mind knowing that your company and its assets are safe.
- Vehicle coverage. Your business may have one car or a fleet of vehicles. Commercial auto coverage will cover your company’s vehicles from any accidents that may arise.
- A California business owners policy includes property and liability coverage to protect every aspect of your business.
- … And More As Needed …